Do you want a diverse, fast-paced, creative role in a company going through hyper growth?
If so this fantastic opportunity at ZURU is for you!!
We are seeking a creative visual storyteller—someone who can turn strategic concepts into clear visual communications. In this role you will be responsible for creating and producing innovative visual design solutions for our products that best translate marketing and brand strategies. You’ll be designing to meet the creative brief from concept development to final production output and all the steps in-between.
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
- Responsible for general design and production of packaging, visual merchandising, marketing collateral, and other brand communication materials.
- Designing in-product experiences, web experiments and conceptual brand expressions to meet the objectives of the product/creative brief
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Development Team to ensure designs and materials are brand aligned
- Ideate, develop and execute videos as well as graphics (logos, typography, color, framework, illustrations) that are aligned and supports the brand story
- Work collaboratively with global marketing team and product development to understand marketing material and design requests, objectives and key messaging
- Design and Create Visual Marketing Material
- Create and edit brand content including but not limited to:
- Brand Style Guides;
- Print material;
- Digital Banners;
- Online material including Social Posts, Content, Thumbnails;
- Instore Banners and Merchandising renderings;
- Create Presentation templates in Indesign and other programs;
- Design single page to more complex Website Designs;
- Design and Create Motion Graphic Material including; and
- SWF/GIF Online Banners.
- Manage and organize brand assets
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace insights and trends (competitive graphics, styles, fashion, lifestyles, etc.).
- Identify new methods and techniques to enhance the execution of design
- Others required by Ownership Team and/or direct Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year of graphic/ video editing experience.
- Hands on experience in design software such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, ArtiosCAD is a definite advantage
- Creative mindset ; Must have expertise in taking a complicated concept and translating into accessible design
- Portfolio that demonstrates a strong aesthetic sense and experience designing, usable interfaces and graphic layouts
- Knowledge of product design and project strategy
- Proven success working with typography, logo design, photo direction and color printing processes.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications
We are open to consider exceptional university graduates with great creative mindset, Come, join us!