Are you a self driven, structured and independent team player that can work in a fast paced environment? Do you like fun products and feel comfortable in a multilingual, multicultural environment? Then come join ZURU!!
We are one of the fastest growing toy companies in the world. This is your chance to become a valuable member of our International Sales team!
As Sales & Marketing Assistant you would report to and work closely with the Country Manager for Germany, Austria & Switzerland, independently manage selected tasks and communicate with our head office as well as our growing customer base.
Prior sales experience is preferable though not essiential; however you must be highly driven & motivated.
You must be open to travel overseas for business trips to attend fairs or trade shows to explore and exploit business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Country Manager to establish sales objectives (forecasting, reporting, collecting sales data, market research etc.), to grow existing accounts, as well as identify opportunities for new accounts and business
- Prepare sales presentations and email to customers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers with continious followups
- Coordinate customer requests (samples, assets, product data etc.)
- Collaborate closely with all functions of the business including Merchandising, planning, Customization, Brand Management, Marketing and Finance, to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
- Attend and participate in major international Trade Fairs and/or local fairs
- Find ways to continuously optimize existing operations
- Work on new projects/tasks provided by the Country Manager and the top management
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- At least 1 years of working experience
- Highly driven and motivated
- Independent and reliable
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to detail and good with numbers
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to travel